Join an Advisory Board

Court Room

Board/Committee Members Needed!


Parks & Recreation Advisory Bd. – 1  Position and 2 Alternate Position

Members will inventory and survey current and future recreation needs. 

To Apply:

You can apply in person at High Springs City Hall, 23718 W US HWY 27, 7:30 am – 6:00 pm, Monday through Thursday.


You can email the below Biographical Resume Form to the City Clerk, cityclerk [at]